Welcome to maiden voyage of the GamerRoad BlankCast with Travis, Ryan, and David, where each week we bring you another randomly themed podcast about gaming. Can you catch all of the obscure and often asinine pop culture references? We sure can’t.This week’s edition features Justin Bieber, for no discernable reason, other than he’s just so easy to make fun of. We also eventually get around to talking about 3D gaming, Red Dead Redemption, the Starcraft II Beta and much more. Tune in to find out how you can win cool stuff (read: junk we can’t get rid of).
A friendly tip to those who are as disinterested in WoW as I am, you may want to skip the section from 55:06 to 104:20 as it throughly details some new features in the upcoming expansion.
Also, please note if you have sensitive ears, this podcast does not take its explicit tag lightly, and my Buffalo Bill impression is usually much better than that. And with that final caveat, enjoy.
P.S. If you survived the entire podcast and want to check out the review of Attack of the Clones we discussed, check out the link below.
- E3 Wrap-Up Part 2: The Saga Continues
- Nintendo Media Summit = Summer Madness!
- OnLive: The Death of the Gaming Console?
- Acid? Crack? Martian Brain Scrambler?
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 & Metroid: Other M....THIS SUMMER?
- It's a Wii, Mario! Preview the new Mario Bros. for Wii
- Curse You, Madden! No, Curse Your Game!
- Wii Love Negativity-Can The Wii ever be defended?
- Balls And Pratfalls - ABC and Activison Bring You Wipeout: The Game
- Virtual Console Review: Super Mario Kart