I hope you’re satisfied with the current Beatles: Rock Band DLC, because it’s likely going to be the last of it. Earlier this week, Viacom blamed MTV games for the 6% financial decline of 2009. Viacom also pointed Beatles: Rock Band out, due to lack of SKUs sold, and the fact that Beatles hit 1 million sales in early December. However, Viacom noted Beatles: Rock Band’s strong launch.
A representative from Harmonix games explained to the press that “Beatles DLC isn’t so easy to produce. It takes thousands of dollars to release an album. It’s possible to see more Beatles DLC, but it is currently unlikely.”
Harmonix has not confirmed the end of DLC for Beatles: Rock Band, but with Viacom’s announcement of annual sales, it is very unlikely.
- *Xbox 360 Exclusive* Battle of Forli? Is it really worth the 320 points?
- Modern Warfare 2 Gets Ready to Stimulate Us in New and Exciting Ways
- Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares - Any Minute Now, A Dog's Going To Jump Through That Window
- New Dragon Age Content Delayed, Then Announced
- GamerRoad Crossover Cast: The One In Which I Am Present Only In Spirit
- Borderlands DLC review! Ned is the new Zed
- First Bioshock 2 DLC Gets A Date And A Price - No Word On A Fix For Freezing Glitches
- Frustrated Yet? Mega Man 10 Comes To Xbox Arcade With An Easy Mode
- Overlord: Finally, DLC Worth Your Time and Money
- This Week in DLC: Beatles and Dragons and Blues (Oh My!)