R.U.S.E is one of the newest titles coming from Ubisoft. It is a strategy game based around WWII, with very unique game play mechanics. Then other strategy games today. It seems that they were really trying to give you a feeling the large scale of WWII. What really caught my attention about the game is that they have decided to add Windows 7 multi-touch functionality to the game.
So far they haven’t announced too much about all the game features, but we do know there will be Americans, and Germans! Expect it out early 2010 on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- Order of War - Game Review and Trailer
- Modern Warfare 2 Gets Ready to Stimulate Us in New and Exciting Ways
- 5 New Year's Resolutions for Better Gaming in 2010
- Just Cause 2
- Risen Rising to Xbox 360
- Aliens Versus Predator Versus Worthless Human Scum
- EVE online Review
- New Borderlands DLC-The Secret Amory of General Knoxx this week!
- The First Deus Ex 3 Trailer Is A Big Tease
- Elf Bowling - A Sure Way to Impress Your Seven Year Old Cousin at Christmas