R.U.S.E is one of the newest titles coming from Ubisoft. It is a strategy game based around WWII, with very unique game play mechanics. Then other strategy games today. It seems that they were really trying to give you a feeling the large scale of WWII. What really caught my attention about the game is that they have decided to add Windows 7 multi-touch functionality to the game.
So far they haven’t announced too much about all the game features, but we do know there will be Americans, and Germans! Expect it out early 2010 on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- P.B. Winterbottom: Hearts, Pies Stolen; PC Port on the Way
- Fallout New Vegas Teaser Reactions
- Digital Hors D'oeuvres: Demos to Whet Your Gaming Appetite
- Borderlands DLC review! Ned is the new Zed
- Why I Hate Beta Testing for MMOs
- Metro 2033 Preview
- Dragon Age: Origins...in the begining there was Kevin VanOrd.
- Modern Warfare 2 Gets Ready to Stimulate Us in New and Exciting Ways
- Just Cause 2: The Only Unofficial, Incomplete Review You'll Ever Need
- League of Legends nothing to LoL about